Sunday 14 August 2011

Ballerinas, mon amour




All right, today I caved in. While walking around Brussels, we stumbled upon a Geox store and I decided to buy a new pair of sneakers to give some rest to the one pair I have been wearing everyday since the end of July. When I stepped into the store though, there they were: a beautiful pair of taupe studded ballerinas. Not Jimmy Choos, Manolos, or any other designer pair I have stored in my closet since my foot got injured. "Just" a pair of Geox ballerinas, but I felt like an addict who had just been shown his favorite drug, the one she has not been able to have for so long. So I bought them. In my favor, I must say that they were really comfortable and did not bother my injured foot, who was actually hurting a bit after a long day of walking...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...