Saturday 28 January 2012

One positive aspect of moving




What is your favorite part of moving?

To be honest, I hate moving. It is a hassle. Things never go as planned. Even when you are moving into your dream home or to a great new location. No exceptions.

Yet yesterday I changed my mind a little bit. It was my last day at the office in Montreal, and I was desperately looking for certain documents, which I obviously could not find. I stumbled upon, however, a brown box filled with some of our summer stuff, which we had left behind in the hurried last minute replacing on our moving day. Joy oh joy, in there were my Balenciaga sandals! Now I am dreaming of what I'll find in the other boxes once we get back...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...