Sunday 21 April 2013

Last ones standing




Hello everyone! Did your shoe size change when you got pregnant?

With my first pregnancy, I gained approximately half a size, which I eventually lost after about a year. This time my feet did not swell as much so I thought I had escaped the size gain, but I was wrong. This morning I reviewed all my shoes and I had to pretty much store them all! Aside from a few ballerinas I had acquired after my first pregnancy, the only two pairs of heels standing are my Tod's suede mid-heels (this suede is a somewhat miraculous material that stretches just in the right amount) and my Valentino Rockstud heels (probably because they are open in the back). The question is: can I manage until the summer with just these two pairs of shoes? (Another great excuse for investing in that second pair of Valentino Rockstud heels, right?)


Photo: Lolita Abraham.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...