Tuesday 2 April 2013

Revenge of the GAP (aka ode to the legging jeans)




Hello everyone! What is the thing you hate the most in a pair of jeans?

For me, it is the fact that it may stretch around the waist just enough to keep sliding down your hips taking your underpants along for the ride. Unfortunately, the J Brand mid-waist rail jeans I recently bought belong to this category. I was so happy with them after my first stints at jeans-buying that I had seriously considered getting the same style in other washes. The price tag stopped me then, and I am glad it did.

The good news is that the GAP legging jeans stay put even after intensive wear! NTS: always take a new pair of jeans for a spin around the house before cutting the tag off.


Photo: GAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...