Thursday 27 June 2013

Major juggling on a Thursday




Today I got a pedicure. And a color touch-up. And a haircut. And much more.

As soon as I woke up, I took my baby boy for a quick checkup at the pediatrician (all good, fortunately), and while he slept off the unpleasant encounter I picked up the dry cleaning and the vacuum bags we had ran out of a month ago. I had lunch with my lovely friend from grad school Sarah, who is sadly leaving tomorrow. With a few stops due to a baby breakdown, Sarah and I made it to the Crocs store downtown, where I picked up two summer styles for my older son. I was spot on at my hairdresser appointment, and spot on again I met with my husband to go out for dinner at some friends' house. I even had the time to get changed before going out, and wear the new James Perse t-shirt I picked up today to make up for all the times I have used the store dressing room to nurse my baby boy in the past month.

I have no idea how I made it through the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...