Sunday 16 June 2013

On my mind



Hello everyone! Are you ready for the end of the school year?

I know that technically it is already mid-June, but I have not yet posted what has been on my mind in May (I know, I know, shame on me). So here it comes...



My obsession with the shots over at Yvonne Koné continues (as my Pinterest board attests quite well). This is possibly my favorite shoes + handbag shot EVER. (Where does she get that light?)



I have gotten a Girl Crush. Actually, two (the latter discovered via Victoria).



This beautiful netted bag with leather straps would be perfect for a quick run to the store in 
the summer. As usual though it is unfortunately not yet available for Canadians... (via Oh Joy!)



The already-almost-all-sold-out creations of "Dries Van Noten of the East", Biyan Wanaatmadja
(Lookbook via Erica; purchase what's left through Net-a-porter)



Hosting garden parties is all I want to do during the summer (via Design Mom).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...