Friday 26 July 2013

The fashion souvenir


                           


Hello everyone! What is your favorite fashion souvenir?

There are those who take home a t-shirt. (Been there, done that, never worn them). Those who fall in love with handcrafted jewelry. (Been there, done that, who knows what happened to it). Those who need to buy new shoes because the ones they packed turn out to be inappropriate for their destination. (Surprisingly, this happened to me only once, because of a foot injury.)

I am the handbag type, at least in wishful thinking. This is why I am staring at the picture of Louis Vuitton new Neverfull Resort line in Elle Italia and I wonder: do I have enough time before we leave to squeeze in a visit to Portofino? Because, you know, you can buy these bags only in the place they refer to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...