Friday 13 December 2013

The simplified holiday decor




Hello everyone! Have you decked the halls?

I love my house to look good and feel warm and welcoming, especially for the holidays. I am not into DIY-ing anything though, because, let's face it, who has the time? My husband will be back just a week before Christmas, and, as it always happens, while he was gone I got a mastitis and both kids got sick.

My guiding light in decorating our home for the holidays has been, well, light. I bought many strings of white lights and hung them around every window in the house, from the kitchen to the walk-in closet. These genius battery-operated lights have brightened forgotten corners and centerpieces. Easy.

Plus, who says I need to take them down after Christmas? Talk about keeping up the holiday spirit throughout the year. I say: let there be light.

P.S. More simplified holiday decor.

P.P.S. You can find more posts of our Simplified holiday series here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...