Friday 21 March 2014

Don't worry, be happy!





Hello everyone and happy Happiness Day!

Isn't it a wonderful day to celebrate? We moms worry constantly, don't we? I am definitely not the laid back type, so this is certainly true for me. Today I am letting go though. I just ordered the upcoming issue of Darling magazine, which celebrates "the heartbeat of life" (thanks Rachelle for the inspiring sneak peek!). I also joined to share the love.

I will worry next week about the promotion I will likely not get because, you know, smiling actually improves your mood. (63 more facts that will make you smile here -- Thanks MG!).


P.S. I just realized that I had already written a post with this title, exactly 365 days ago. I better ask my shrink what it means.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...