Tuesday 13 September 2011

Missoni frenzy




The much anticipated collection of Missoni for Target hit stores this morning. I wonder who were the few to actually see it, since most of it has already sold out in most locations (as Madison Avenue Spy reported earlier today).

Since we are in Europe and Target's delivery options are non-existent across the Atlantic, I have tried not to think about this launch too much. But I could not resist, and I just checked online. After few minutes of happy browsing, and much drooling over items that are long gone (home collection and kitchenware) and those surprisingly still available (most of the women's clothing line), the site crashed. As I am waiting that it comes back online, I have to confess I cannot help but thinking how can I possibly get those remaining salad plates.


Photo: Target.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...