Monday 10 October 2011

A good cause




It is true I am definitely not adventurous, but I doubt any regular Italian mom would wear pajama pants outside the home. In fact, in Italy women above 25 do not generally wear pajama pants altogether. They rather wear pajama sets (tops+bottom), made and sold together to match. My mom compares the habit of wearing pajama separates abroad to that of drinking coffee or tea in a mug, that is a cup without a saucer: another big no-no in Italy.

Perhaps because I spent some time abroad, I like pajama separates, so I fell in love with these by Punjammies, which were recently featured by Design Mom. So, whether you like separates like me, or whether you are embracing the pajama pants fashion this season, you may as well do it for a good cause. Too bad sales are limited to the US!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...