Thursday 24 November 2011

Black Friday tips | Do your research




Aside from suggestions on specific items that you may consider buying with a discount (such as cardi-coats, which I covered in my earlier post), my best advice whether you are planning to hit the stores tomorrow or to shop online is that it is important to have a plan.

If you are planning an outing to the local mall, check out Madison Avenue Spy's post-Thanksgiving shopping tips. Check also my Twitter and Facebook feed, which I will continue updating throughout the day. And do not forget your tech! Apple has announced a day of big savings for tomorrow.

If you are shopping online, remember to create an account with your favourite stores, enter your credit card information and save the items you like in your wish list. It will then be very easy tomorrow morning to move them to your cart, and avoid seeing them snatched by someone else.

Did I leave anything out? I'd love to hear your feedback.


Photo: Damn Cool Pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...