Friday 25 November 2011

Stop, relax, and think about your Christmas wishlist




Thanksgiving is over, and I hope you had a great day. I am sure you have wonderfully fed everyone, brilliantly entertained your guests, found time to make it a fun day for your kids, and probably already cleaned up. At least, this is generally me on a regular Thanksgiving evening. Around 11 pm, when everything is quiet, the dishwasher churning in the background, I make it a point to stop, relax, and enjoy some well-deserved "me" time thinking about my Christmas wishlist. 

This evening, I invite you to try to think about yourself for a little while, before the frenzy of holiday shopping, parties, travel begins. I am sure you deserve it too. Plus, tomorrow is Black Friday, so gotta have that wishlist ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...