Friday 25 November 2011

A first




Happy Black Friday!

Did you shop today? Did you score any good deal? I had a first Black Friday shopping experience, in the sense that I did not shop. Why? Well, I think that online shopping deals were really lame this year. Saks' online sale, which started yesterday, had no designer handbags and few sizes of most shoe styles. Neiman Marcus did not even discount regular collections, and offered instead an extra discount on items that were already on sale. Net-a-porter's season sale (the best of them all), was not available for international customers! But hey, I saved 10 euros on a red cover for my iPad...


1 comment:

  1. bellissimo e interessante il tuo blog....
    un bacione e a presto!!

    p.s. abitualmente uso una nikon D90 ma molte foto che vedi sul blog le ho scattate con una compatta.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...