Monday 5 December 2011

Did you know that today...




... is the first day of Online Fashion Week? I stumbled upon this news on Facebook and I blame the hectic climate of the past month for the fact I had no idea what it even was. It turns out that it is a collaboration of retailers with British Vogue, and that it will last until December 9. I quickly skimmed over the list of events and it seems to me that promotions are limited to UK retailers: for instance, GAP will offer free shipping to all orders in the UK (enter SPARKLE at checkout), and amazon.co.uk offers 10 percent off all orders (enter VOGUEOFW at checkout). The event has a charitable inspiration as well, and you can choose to which charity donate the amount of your purchases.

Come on mates! I'd love to hear what you scored, or any updates you may have for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...