Wednesday 29 February 2012

The biggest leap of my life




Happy Leap Day!

I find the very idea of Leap Day totally mind-blogging. A magical day, that appears every four years. I am not sure you did, but when I was thinking about it this morning I asked myself: what was the biggest leap I ever took? The answer came natural. Becoming a parent for the first time. When you look at those lines turning red on the pregnancy test, you have no idea what you are getting yourself into. Since I have become a mom, every day is a leap. Am I making the right decision? Am I doing what's absolute best for my son? It can drive you nuts. But you learn to master this life on the edge, and you forget how it was before it even began.

Sorry I went philosophical on you. It is Leap Day, after all.

P.S. The picture above is of my son learning to skate in Montreal last winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...