Sunday 6 May 2012

On my mind in San Francisco



Hello everyone! Are you having a fun weekend?

It is my last day In San Francisco, and there are a few things that have been on my mind this week:



Cable cars. Living in Milan I rediscovered how much I like to take ground transportation and look around. I felt like I fit right in San Francisco with its cable cars! Did you know that Milan actually contributed two trams to the city? (Painting by Phil Mottola)



Fresh produce. Don't you love fresh fruit and vegetables? I think they make every dish taste better. This is why, in my opinion, food in San Francisco, as well as in Italy, is so good. We have been spoiled this year, and it will be one of the biggest adjustments we'll have to go trough when we go back to Canada.



Tech upgrade. Tomorrow I am flying back to Italy with 2 iPhones, 2 iPads, and 2 laptops in my carry-on. I had patiently waited for this trip to upgrade all my devices and it was worth it! Plus, thank to the new iPhone, I was finally able to sign up for Instagram, and you can now follow us there as well.



Grab a hat! Yesterday's Kentucky Derby felt like the royal wedding all over again, but with better hats! This one is my favourite (Photo: Getty Images).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...