Sunday 17 June 2012

On my mind



Hello everyone! Did you have a good weekend?

I made a major step forward in packing for our trip back to Canada next week, which I will tell you all about soon. Meanwhile, these are the things that have been on my mind lately.



The things bloggers are often afraid to share with their readers, and improving my life a little
(already gone through a couple of challenges, here and here, and not doing too bad so far).



Lucio's Ambienti Spaziali. At New York's Gagosian Gallery until June 30.



Creature Comfort's color inspiration daily (I just discovered this blog and I am addicted).



Vincent Bouterrez photo campaign for Louis Vuitton (more here).



Suzanne Jongman's photographic portraits, which I discovered through this great post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...