Monday 18 June 2012

The heat is on!




Hello everyone! Is it getting hot where you live?

Here the temperature has hit the above 30 degrees range at the end of last week. It is that time of the year where you leave heel prints in the the cement while you walk even if you are wearing 2", just to give you an idea.

I thus had no more excuses. Winter gear could be packed. After a couple of hours of packing panic on Saturday evening, when I stared at the closet helplessly and I thought I was never going to have enough suitcase space for all my stuff, on Sunday morning I tried to conquer my fears. I was so proud of myself, because my FW clothing has fit neatly into just ONE suitcase, and I am hopeful for the rest. Three cheers for me!


Photo: Travel Mama.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...