Monday 15 October 2012

Star Wars poster art




Hello everyone! Are you a Star Wars buff?

After my last post, a few people emailed me to ask where I got the two Star Wars posters pictured above. They are by the talented Samuel Owen, and they stole my heart because they combine my Star Wars and fashion obsessions. Also, since the space where I put them should evolve into a combined work space / kids playroom, I thought the photos' subject was totally appropriate.


I had done quite a bit of research before choosing this duo. I was looking for something more than a vintage poster. My top choice (above) was the 2010 series by Olly Moss for Mondo, which was unfortunately unavailable (I had no luck finding it on eBay either). Runner up was the series by Justin Van Genderen (below), which is available through Imagekind at a very reasonable price.


Which one would you choose? I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...