Thursday 1 November 2012

Memories from Halloween







Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Halloween or, if you are among those who had to postpone it because of hurricane Sandy, you are going to have a candy blast soon.

I think that this year we totally made up for last year's small and unusual celebration in Europe. We did the local library's Halloween scavenger hunt last Saturday night, a spooky craft session on Monday afternoon, and a Halloween party plus trick-or-treating last night. The most important thing missing was my husband, who had to stay at home sick with the flu, although this year, for the first time in ages, he even had a costume. Well, we'll save it for next year for sure!

P.S. What did you wear to take your kids trick-or-treating? Every year that is an issue for me, but this time my pregnancy made it easier by forcing me to wear my regular clothes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...