Wednesday 21 November 2012

Pregnancy Style Diary, week 25.6 | Working on the basics




Hello everyone! Would you like an update about my quest for the pregnancy wardrobe basics of my last trimester?

Basics are those clothing items we always reach for first in our closet. I have looked back at the clothes that have made me feel most put together so far, and at the upcoming events I will attend in the next three months. Taking into account the items that still fit me, and the fact that temperatures will continue to drop, here is what I have come up with:

  • 1 pair of black or dark grey pants, straight and/or cropped in order to be tucked nicely into winter boots;
  • 2 oversized sweaters (not too thin to avoid embarrassing transparency issues, and not too chunky to avoid the "stuffed" look);
  • 2 t-shirts for layering (under the sweaters above as well as under the jackets I already own);
  • 2 long-sleeves sweater dresses;
  • 1 evening dress for the upcoming holidays (thank goodness I am not celebrating with the same people every time!).  

I am off to the local maternity store on the hunt for item # 1, so expect a report soon!

P.S. Click here for more posts in the "What I wore through my pregnancy" series.


Photo: Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...