Monday 17 December 2012

On my mind



Hello everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful week. I have been busy with holiday preparations, especially organizing shipping of gifts overseas in time for Christmas. Did you check out our Simplified holiday series? There are still a few posts to come (including one about what you should ask Santa), so stay tuned! With all this, not many other things have been on my mind this week...



This shot, one of the many by Yvonne Koné that I love (you can see the others on 



A friendship, in shoes (via Paula). And missing dear friends.



The newly-released series of photographs from the 1949 collaboration between Pablo Picasso 
and Gjon Mill (the pioneer of stroboscopic light in photography) by Time magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...