Sunday 9 December 2012

On my mind



Hello everyone! Did you have a good weekend?

We checked a few things off our list of Christmas-related activities, including watching the movie "Rise of the Guardians", which we all enjoyed a lot (I totally recommend it!).  Holiday preparations have not been the only thing on my mind this week though...



How to keep things simple for the holidays (check out our new series!)



Two quotes: the one picture above (via Design Mom), and another great one that came
(of all places) from the Baileys commercial: 
"Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class."



Alexander Wang at Balenciaga! (You can follow the speculations about how 
the bags will look like over at Purseblog)



Newly-launched Dulkynis Davis leather line, especially the leather-cuff tee pictures above (via Paula).
I just hope it becomes available online soon, with international shipping options...



Phillip Lim's (via All Things Stylish), which I had the chance to check out yesterday at my local TNT store. After years of indecision, I am totally getting it for going back to work post-baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...