Sunday 9 December 2012

On my mind, a retrospective



Hello again everyone!

I have compiled a top-five list of things that have been on mind in the past couple of months, that is, before I resumed this weekly series last week. I hope you enjoy this retrospective!



The image on Creature Comfort's November calendar. It reminded me that things 
that may seem small and insignificant to someone can be extremely meaningful 
for others, like the squirrel's acorn in the picture.



A personalized Louis Vuitton passport cover (as seen on Fashion Squad). I am totally 
getting this once my traveling resumes post-baby.



Zara's new home line, which includes a kids' home line as well (via Erica).
Fortunately for my wallet it is not available in Canada :)



Valetino's costumes for New York City Ballet's Fall Gala (via Lauren).



Este McLeod's paintings, which I discovered (of course) on Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...