Saturday 1 December 2012

The NM + Target collection is (or rather was) here








Hello everyone! Did you take a look at the NM + Target collection?

I remember having been awfully excited when it was first advertised. Then I looked at a few pictures that were leaked on the internet a couple of months ago, and I had not been particularly impressed, so the launch remained at the back of my mind. A few days ago, however, I leafed through the special booklet about the collection in this month's Vogue issue, and the only thing I could think about was: I need that Oscar de La Renta tote. And that Marc Jacobs clutch. And that Phillip Crangi frame. And that Tory Burch lunch box.

I thus could not wait for today's launch. This morning, I woke up at 6 am, not just to make myself presentable and rehearse my presentation for the conference I am attending today, but also to shop the collection. Imagine my shock when, at 7 am EST, I discovered that all items I coveted were already sold out on the Neiman Marcus website. Target had them still in stock though! Target does not ship to Canada, so I had to get inventive. I was lucky because one of my best friends is coming to interview here in a couple of weeks, and she agreed to be my courier. I just hope I will not be disappointed as I recently was by the Maison Martin Margiela collaboration with H&M...

P.S. Sorry Canadians! Even though Neiman Marcus generally ships internationally, it turns out that none of the collection's remaining items on their website can be shipped to Canada.


Photos: Neiman Marcus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...