Friday 7 December 2012

The simplified gift guide: For the grandparents




Hello everyone! Are you still looking for a present for your children's grandparents?

My foolproof solution for the past several years has been a personalized photo book or calendar. Around this time of the year, I start putting together the best pictures of my son and his grandparents, as well of the adventures and the trips we have taken as a family, and the milestones he crossed. I add relevant titles and descriptions, sometimes short stories as well. To give new life to these memories is one of the things I love the most to do, and the result has always been a huge success with the recipients. This year I am planning on involving my son a bit more in this task, which I think could be the start of a new family tradition.

P.S. I work on a Mac, and I use iPhoto to create photo books, calendars and holiday cards. There are other great online services you can use though such as Picaboo and Blurb; or you can stop by your local Walmart. If you have any other suggestions, please share!

P.P.S. You can find more posts of our Simplified holiday series here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...