Thursday 20 December 2012

To bag or not to bag







Hello everyone! Do you own a camera bag?

Whether you are a mom, a blogger, or both like me, chances are you own at least a camera. If it is a compact, you probably carry it around in your regular handbag without a problem. If it is a full size (whether a Reflex or a mirrorless one, like the one I purchased last year), fitting it into your handbag maybe more of an issue, even without considering extra lenses or other accessories.

This is why I am always tempted to get a proper camera bag. It is not that there are no stylish options out there, like the ones pictured at the top of this post (Ona's Palma shoulder bagLoeffer Randall's fringe shooter bag, via Erica; and Style Scrapbook for Kipling, available through Yoox). For me the issue is more that I am not sure I would want to carry around two bags -- my regular handbag and a camera bag -- or even three, if one includes a diaper bag in this count. So I keep lusting over these options, and in my wildest dreams I can afford one of Proenza Schouler's camera bags from SS12.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...