Thursday, 20 December 2012

To bag or not to bag







Hello everyone! Do you own a camera bag?

Whether you are a mom, a blogger, or both like me, chances are you own at least a camera. If it is a compact, you probably carry it around in your regular handbag without a problem. If it is a full size (whether a Reflex or a mirrorless one, like the one I purchased last year), fitting it into your handbag maybe more of an issue, even without considering extra lenses or other accessories.

This is why I am always tempted to get a proper camera bag. It is not that there are no stylish options out there, like the ones pictured at the top of this post (Ona's Palma shoulder bag; Loeffer Randall's fringe shooter bag, via Erica; and Style Scrapbook for Kipling, available through Yoox). For me the issue is more that I am not sure I would want to carry around two bags -- my regular handbag and a camera bag -- or even three, if one includes a diaper bag in this count. So I keep lusting over these options, and in my wildest dreams I can afford one of Proenza Schouler's camera bags from SS12.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...