Monday 18 March 2013

The beauty squeeze




Hello everyone! What was the biggest perk of your maternity leave?

For me, so far it has been to learn to do things in the moment. Take this afternoon. I went out to run a few errands (including returning the baby sling I recently got) and... well, the baby was sleeping so well that I decided to try and get my nails done. As the polish is drying, the baby is still sleeping. Bliss. I even get to write a new blog post :)

This attitude is a big step for me, because I am a planner by nature. Now, making it to that eyebrows appointment has become a complete random occurrence. You know what though? I do not actually care. This is the biggest step for me -- being a bit carefree. How wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...