Monday 18 March 2013

The week in review




Hello everyone and happy Monday! Did you read all our new posts last week?

There have been many, as I was keeping up with my goal of catching up with blogging. I began with a retrospective on my pregnancy style, which is full of tips and tricks I hope you'll find useful if you are expecting. Fast-forwarding to after the baby's birth, I shared with you the realization that dresses are not breastfeeding-friendly. This has meant completely emptying my closet -- and discovering how difficult it is to fill it up again with something that fits me.

Since when you hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up, this week I vowed to get back in sync with my closet and my body image. Last Monday, I did some thinking about the style I want to embrace (and some shopping, of course). On blogging Tuesday, I begun catching up with you readers. On Wednesday, I did a big round of returns, and finally found the jeans that fit me. On meltdown Thursday (I know, I don't want to talk about it) I had to cancel my beauty appointments, but on Friday, thank to my husband's help, I managed to get a haircut (and had some deep thoughts about feeling guilty as a mom that I hope you did not miss).

This week we'll talk about baby gear, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...