Sunday 28 April 2013

On my mind



Hello everyone! Did you have a good week?

There have been a lot of things on my mind in April, although not many ended up on paper. Actually, most of them ended up on paper, but remained unfinished :)

My biggest accomplishment this month was to celebrate the blog's second anniversary. I really cannot believe how fast the time has flown by! Thank you all again for your support.



Clare Vivier's clutch for Goop. Why oh why is it only available in the US?



Wrapping a scarf. (Photo via All Things Stylish) Did you check this fantastic tutorial?



Paris is always a good idea. (via All Things Stylish) I wish I was there. Always.



Anita Bitton's interview for the Glow. I love what she said about becoming a mom:
"The most surprising thing about being a mother is that you become a super hero overnight. 
A multi-tasking, problem solving goddess. I know that when I see other parents, that they know that 
I'm a super hero, too. If you're lucky, you'll get to wear a cloak and a mask (I do sometimes), 
otherwise you just achieve it daily in disguise."



Issa collaboration with Banana Republic. I cannot wait for the launch in August.



New favorite artists, Olivia Rae James and Julian Hoenig, respectively, 
discovered via SF Girl by the Bay (here and here).



Simple jewerly for summer... and pretty much everything else from Need Supply (via Jaclyn Day)




Lily Pulitzer, who passed away on April 7 at the age of 81, in her original Palm Beach store. 
Thanks Dottie for . This dress just went at the top of my
I-wish-I-could-wear-in-the-summer-if-I-shed-the-baby-weight list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...