Sunday 14 April 2013

On my mind



Hello everyone! Did you have a good week?

Last night my baby boy slept, for the first time, for four hours straight. He also fell back asleep in the early morning, so that we all woke up at 9 am. It really felt like a Sunday morning :)

I am so jazzed with sleep that I feel I could take over the world! Hence, here comes a retrospective on what has been on my mind in March... 



Jennifer Nyet's style, and Note to Self advice about how to reproduce it.



Visiting Marfa, Texas. Fans include Joslyn Taylor, Chiara Ferragni, and Jane Aldridge
I am in just for the Prada store, almost right out of a De Chirico painting.



The Spring/Summer issue of D Moms. You can catch the interview with Joslyn here



How to rock printed pants - with glitter shoes (via The Blonde Salad).




Two favorites from the FW13 runway  (via Garance): Reed Krakoff's tall boots (they have a mid-heel!) and Celine's plaid (a big comeback in my book after the pijama pants debacle). 



Camel coat + faded denim + turquoise accessories. Love.  (via Kate the Great)



The Pilot Clutch, which has jumped at the top of my spring wishlist after this 
shoot by The Coveteur. (For a full review, see Purseblog)



The Knucklecase for iPhone (discovered via Paula). If only I could bring myself to shell the 80$...



The couture apron (via Gabrielle). Wouldn't it be perfect if cooking for a refined dinner with friends?



Amy Smilovic for the Glow. I want her style.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...