Thursday 23 May 2013

Apps in review | iHealth Trax




Hello everyone! Do you use apps to monitor your kids' health?

This morning I rushed to the paediatrician because I had the impression that my baby boy was a bit sick. No big sign -- just a slightly higher temperature (but no fever, using the cutoff of 38.5C, so confusing with babies), a few signs of gastro, a bit more fussiness than usual. I could read in my husband's facial expression that he thought I was exaggerating, as usual (yes, I do have this tendency, I admit it, but this time was different...)

Anyway, it turns out my gut feeling was right and my baby as an ear infection and needs to take antibiotics for 10 days. First dose, first entry into his newly-created profile in iHealth Trax. It is one of my favorite apps, for all those (numerous) moments where sleep deprivation and busy lives come between me and remembering when I administered the last Tylenol or for how long I have already given antibiotics. If you do not have this app, give it a try! You will not regret it.

P.S. I do not review apps often, but if you are looking for the perfect note-taking one, check out this post.
P.P.S. iHealth Trax is one of Babble's top 50 apps for moms.

Photo: Winkpass Creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...