Monday 10 June 2013

What a Safari!





Hello everyone! What was the inspiring concept behind your kids' rooms?

For my older son's room I had chosen a blue-and-stripes nautical theme. Six years have passed, and now I love essential nurseries like this one. I also wanted to choose a theme that could grow with my baby boy.

This is why I fell in love with Sharon Montrose's baby animals pictures, and I built my baby boy's room around them. These four ones hang on top of his changing dresser, and they are complemented by this larger IKEA canvas print that sits atop his crib. Jacadi, my favorite baby store, was my resource for bedding and other accessories. Who knows? For his first birthday, I may follow Martha's footsteps and throw him a Safari-inspired party...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...