Sunday 4 August 2013

Memories from the beach










Hello everyone! Are you still on vacation?

We came back from Italy at the beginning of the week, and I have finally found the time to download the pictures I took at the beach. We really had an amazing time! The only reason why it was not perfect it is because my husband was not with us, like last time we were there.

There was a lot of good food, shopping (more on this later), swimming, even sunbathing (!). I particularly loved the small town life we led. We did not have to take the car anywhere. By just stepping outside the hotel we were in the middle of everything, but we could also choose to have a quiet time on the "lungomare" (the walkway running along the sea). My baby boy loved to be strolled there.

'Til next year...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...