Saturday 28 September 2013

The comfort zone




Hello everyone! Are your kids back in school?

My son started first grade (gulp) yesterday morning. Meltdowns (me) and tears of emotion (my son) aside, I found myself back in the pre-summer baby-and-me routine. I feel like a bad mom to admit it, but I deeply enjoyed today's quiet. I got a lot of stuff done, including beginning to plot a major closet clean-up (more on this later). 

Yesterday I enjoyed a quiet lunch while the baby was sleeping, ad I started catching up with Fall fashion. I thought back about Vogue's editor comfort piece today, as I got excited by not one, but two pairs of flat (even though I had just brought two pairs of my own ballerinas to my local consignment store, at the cry: I prefer kitten heels much more anyway, and they are bad for my resurfacing foot injury). My problem is that I have too many pieces of comfort fashion: shoes, coats, pants.

One pair of flats I ended up buying. How can one turn down a great deal on Balenciaga? I can always return them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...