Wednesday 2 October 2013

It was supposed to be good weather




Hello everyone! Are you having a good week?

This is my last week of maternity leave (sob). I feel blessed to have had the chance to spend the past seven months just to take care of my baby boy. I just wished I felt a bit less tired now that I have to go back to work...

Which brings me to the weather. This week we are experiencing summer temperatures around here. If you follow me on Instagram, you know that on Monday I have taken advantage of this exceptional circumstance by sunbathing at the gym -- everything looks better with a tan, right? --. Yesterday I was planning a repeat, but I had to pick up my baby boy from daycare because he supposedly had red spots all over his body (gotta love the daycare viruses, but it was nothing in the end). Today is my next-to-last chance to get that sunkissed glow going before my first big work meeting tomorrow. I have slept next to nothing last night, and the weather when we left the house was windy and overcast. After I dropped off the kids I thus hesitated: going home to sleep or heading to the gym? It is supposed to be good weather, I told myself. But. The morning is still windy and overcast.

Here I am, sitting at the gym's restaurant, trying to forget I am sleep-deprived by catching up on my magazine reading (the height of my stack is ridicoulous at this point). I got inspired to buy a Halloween costume based on Katniss Everdeen's survival suit from The Hunger Games, and since that one is not available I am now wondering whether to get this one or this one (thoughts?). Most importantly, I was reminded to mark my calendar: Isabel Marant for H&M is coming on November 14.

Let's just hope the sun will come out soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...