Thursday 19 September 2013

Just browsing




Hello everyone! Have you found any new interesting thing on the Web lately?

While breastfeeding my baby boy in his first few months of life, I have been through several -- hello iPhone and nighly feedings --, and I thought I'd share a few you may like as well:

+ The photography and the looks (of course!) of Sara Strand's personal style blog.

+ Two blogs (Note to self and Modern kiddo), and a new online vintage shop I discovered via the latter (Mikasa su casa).

Hilda Grahnat's beautiful pictures and her "sublime lighting", as Victoria correctly put in in her post.

Pretty little things by Classy and Faboulous (pictured above), and pretty much everything else.

I love your style (Amanda Brooks's blog), found via Joslyn's postThe book, which I own, is at the top of my reading list.

+ Need Supply's online store, via Jaclyn Day  (probably you already know about it, but up here in Canada sometimes it is like living under a rock).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...