Thursday 12 September 2013

Do people cry in taxis?




Hello everyone! Did you cry when you took your kids to daycare for the first time?

This morning, as I was riding in the taxi towards the daycare center, my baby was holding my finger real tight and was giving me big smiles, probably anticipating an adventure somewhere new. The sun was shining and I realized he has the eyes of my beloved grandmother. That's when I had to fight back the tears, and I thought about dishing it all out to the driver. That's when it occurred to me that in the movies people always seem to kiss in taxis rather than cry, and luckily this issue distracted me long enough to arrive at our destination. The mind's musings can be a beautiful thing, sometimes.


Photo: The Sartorialist.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...