Monday 11 November 2013

When a coat does not do it anymore




Hello everyone! Is it still coat season around where you live?

Last week we have crossed into the winter Twilight zone (so to speak). My Mediterranean roots clash against the habit of some hard-core Canadian women who wear a heavy coat through most of the winter. For me, coats are now officially out.

This year I can fit again into my beloved Cube, as well as into my lighter Aspesi puffer. This circumstance fills me with happiness. But. This picture of Celine's FW13 ad campaign has been hunting me. The perfect balance between the coat's oversized shape and the handbag's refined structure. The sublime pairing of white and tan.

Even if it would be weather-appropriate, I cannot afford the coat (duh). I gave up the hunt for the perfect grey coat, and purchased a white puffer instead. I have a baby, am I crazy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...