Wednesday 18 December 2013

The simplified gift guide: For the new mom, part 2




Hello everyone! Do you know The Honest Company?

It is the way Jessica Alba turned her love of natural living into an empire of non-toxic beauty, home and baby products. I have not had the chance to try their products myself yet, but now that shipping to Canada is available I will not wait!

The Collective is The Honest Company's new designer collaboration. Last week I discovered it (thanks Gabrielle!), and fell in love with every. single. item. If there is a new mom on your gift list, and you are not inspired by my earlier suggestions, you cannot go wrong with The Collective.

My top three choices? The diaper caddy, the baby carrier, and the stroller. They are all on my wish list too!

P.S. Other ideas for the new mom here. Be sure to also check out more foolproof suggestions for the grandparents, and for the hostess, the neighbours and everyone with a sweet tooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...