Sunday 19 January 2014

Under my tree





Hello everyone! What did Santa bring you?

I was blessed to receive not one, but three bags. The ChloƩ Marcie cross body (my mom's gift) speaks for itself, so let me share my enthusiasm for this Elizabeth and James's iPhone wristlet.

In spite of the (too) many handbags I own, lately I find myself not carrying anything but my phone, keys and credit card. Generally stuffed in my pockets (gasp). Whatever it is too blame for this state of affairs (the kids, the winter puffy jackets, you name it), I started searching for a wristlet. 

I owned one by Michael Kors a few years ago (similar to this one), and I liked it, but it was unpractical to have to keep the phone stuck in there and answer calls while holding it to my hear. I wanted a wristlet where I could fit the phone in its case, and take it out easily when needed. Michael Kors now has one that would fit this requirement but it is a bit, well, boring. On the contrary, this Elizabeth and James is made of a sturdy and luscious leather, and has such a fashionable strap! I have been using it for a month now and I am super-happy about it. Recommended!

P.S. I am trying to keep up with my blogging Saturday (remember my New Year's resolution?), even though this weekend the gastro has hit us hard. I have to say that, even though I still feel awful, just getting out of the house for a couple of hours has been the best medicine...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...