Tuesday 11 March 2014

All over the March papers



Hello everyone! Did you have a good spring break?

I had a fantastic time. I got to hang out with my older son (the baby was at the daycare, which was open), and we spent the weekend with our best friends skiing in nearby Ste-Agathe. It was really what we all needed.

I even managed to squeeze in some reading, and caught up with my favorite magazine's March issue. Two things were all over them. First, Lupita Nyong'o. I know, we had it coming, as Vogue had already featured her in January. Now she was looking at me from the Miu Miu ad campaign to the New Yorker's cover. Second, the trends for SS14, a.k.a. pleated skirts, crop tops and ugly shoes. Stay tuned for more...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...