Wednesday 16 April 2014

Mother's Day 2014 Gift Guide





















Hello everyone! Have you started thinking about Mother's Day?

I know, it would have been difficult not to, since advertisement about Mother's Day started before Easter. I am curious: do you give hints about what you would like for Mother's Day? Or do you wait to be pleasantly surprised? And who do you get gifts from, just your kids or your hubby as well?

My husband does not like too much to follow my instructions when gifts are concerned (which takes courage given my OCD personality), so most of my wish lists are not even glanced upon. Given my OCD personality (see previous parentheses), I make them anyway. Here are my top gifts (are you reading dear?). I hope you find them inspiring.

1/ 'Naps fix everything' gold-foil print  2/ A new iPhone to snap those baby pictures with a better resolution than my old 4s. 3/ Grey stripes notes journal (available in blossom and apricot as well, in case you are not as obsessed with grey as I am)

P.S. You may want to check out my suggestions for new moms here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...