Friday 4 April 2014

SS14 trends | The fluid pant























































Hello everyone! Are you following our coverage of the trends for SS14?

Earlier today, I mentioned that most pant styles are either cropped or high-waisted. This is true. But the must of the season is a different one: the fluid pant.

I love it. It makes me think of lazy days spent outside sipping ice tea with nothing but a bikini top to go with it, enjoying the first sun and the first tan.

The plus? The fluid pant is here to stay. As you can see in the picture above from Ralph Lauren's collection for Fall 2014  (via Crain's New York), we'll be seeing more of it even after Labor Day (in white!). I have my eyes on this pair. What do you think?

P.S. Don't forget the fringe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...