Friday 4 April 2014

SS14 trends | On the fringe


























Hello everyone! Have you come across Valentino's stunning campaign for SS14?

It is my favorite one this season. I mean, the palette (wow), the fringe (double wow). But it is how unexpected it is for spring, the season of pink and pastels.

Now, incorporating fringe in your wardrobe does not come easy. Cheap bags and shoes adorned with fringe look just that, cheap. (I am looking at you, H&M fringed clutch). Does it mean you need to abandon the dream altogether? I will probably opt for a pair of fringed sandals, which tend to be priced more reasonably. Or this bag. (Because, you know, I am obsessed). How about you?

P.S. This is our this post about the trends for SS14, after last week's illustrated preview and my ranting about the skimpy crop earlier today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...