Tuesday 22 July 2014

There we went again




Hello everyone and ciao da Milano!

We arrived tonight in Milan in what feels like a parallel universe of my dreams: the weather is cool and there are no mosquitoes. (Even my parents do not remember a similar summer)

The trip was quite easy. I am not sure whether I am going to pay for it with the return flight from Europe in three weeks, but I could have not hoped for better. The kids slept the entire time from Montreal to London, enjoyed with me a long layover at Heathrow Airport (which included a nice lunch at Wagamama and much window shopping), and fell asleep again on the flight from London to Milan. We were thus able to have dinner with my parents without too much drama, and everyone was in bed by 10 pm.

Thank goodness last year's trip is just a memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...