Monday 18 August 2014

You had me at Garance


Hello everyone! Did you know that this week Montreal hosts its Festival of Fashion and Design?

After it was canceled last season, Garance Dorè and other big names have been enlisted to revamp it. This is why I have been looking forward to it for the whole summer.  (If you follow this blog you know I am a big fan). 

Late this afternoon I attended her presentation, which kicked off the Festival. Because I was curious to see her in person. She came in classy as usual, sporting a denim dress and one earring (who were they by? I wish I had asked). You know what I liked the most though? That she is in person as she emanates for her blog. Genuine. Fresh. Sincere. Talking too much. Full of human contradictions. (Like admitting that now she has the means of sometimes shopping at Hermes, but preferring more and more the non-brands like Zara). 

Garance said that her talent is being a good communicator. I couldn't agree more.

P.S. Garance will be giving an interview and signing her stationery line tomorrow at Chapters Indigo at Place Montreal Trust. Follow our hashtag on Twitter (#montrealfashionbuzz) to know more. You can also still attend the fashion show Garance curated tomorrow starting at 7 pm (tickets available here).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...