Sunday 21 September 2014

Around my closet when Fall hit





























Hello everyone! Did you have a good week?

Although the back-to-school routine (or search thereof) has been keeping me busy, I have not only been worrying about what to cook for dinner. Rather I have been waiting for Fall, for which is my favourite season. This is why the past week I worried. I worried that we were going to experience a cold spring in reverse, and go straight from summer to winter temperature. Because it was COLD.

Life went on though, in spite of the coats and puffer that I had to take out from my closet.

I committed to commit my daily outfits to (digital) paper with the help of DayOne (because, you know, I do not want to be the professor who always wear the same jacket!)

I discovered that the metallic shimmer in my Almay eyeshadow from last year is very FW14 -- which does not make me too sad that my sensitive eyes could not handle this one by Bobby Brown.

While I am eagerly waiting the delivery of my iPhone 6, I have been pondering what new case to buy. I love the gold contrast of this one.

I let myself be inspired by this interview with Lila Delilah of Madison Avenue Spy, which is one of my favorite blogs -- and I do not even live in New York.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...