Tuesday 21 October 2014

In awe on a Tuesday night


















































Hello everyone! Have you heard of Pari Ehsan?

I have read about her over the summer, on my phone, in the dark, next to the sleeping baby. I had thus never had the chance to see properly her stunning images, which merge fashion and art and have (rightfully) warranted her CFDA's inaugural prize of "Fashion Instagrammer of the year". I rediscovered her today via the edit she curated for Holt Renfrew in occasion of the new exhibition on Michelangelo at at the Art Gallery of Ontario (see above photo).

Now I am a (Instagram) follower of @Paridust, and you should be too.

P.S. More art and photography that inspire me, and other blogs I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...